Why collect tickets?

May be this is the question more prevailing between my friends and contacts...
The reality is that my interest is moved since my birth, I was born with this... well, We are going to be serious...
If we analyze everything, things common, late or early, with the pass of the time are become things interesting, wherefore today we have all kind of museums.
My intention isn't become me in a millionaire or famous. My intention is conserving a little of our common life.
I don't know what will happen with my small collection. May be, one day someone will put an exposition or will build a museum, and there are going to be the tickets, and he didn't lack one note that it will say:

Thanks to collaborated to: (name… from)

9/28/2010

Tickets of Deportive Area of Coatepec, Veracruz, México

No comments:

Post a Comment